Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tasha & Jaiden | Fall 2010


This is by far one of my favorite photo shoots I've ever taken...
I hope you enjoy the following photos as much as I did editing them. :)
Thanks for reading!
























Peace friends! :)
Tasha and Jaiden have been in my life for several years now. I met Tasha at the Blue Nile one evening, I was going to see one of my favorite bands play, "the cinnamon band". I decided to make a solo trip out that night, grabbed a brew and found a table close to the stage to get a good view:) As I was sitting there a young, pretty and very excited girl approached me, it was Tasha. She sat down and immediately asked if I was alone, yep! We've been friends since, in fact I could probably dig up a cell phone photo of her and I that evening:) Tasha loves J more than anything, and she is a wonderful mother to him. I am proud of the decisions she has made with her life and I am happy to have her and J as a part of mine.
 I hope you enjoyed the photos, leave me some love, advice, a song, anything! ha!
As always, thanks for reading. Peace to you friends. Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment