Thursday, July 26, 2012

Faisal | Fall 2009

Well, this handsome fellow is Faisal Shah. One of my absolute favorite people, ever! We have known eachother since high school and been friends since. Well back in 2009 I was beginning to offer photo shoots to friends and family complimentary, to help build my portfolio. He agreed to let me shoot him, so that I could practice taking and editing the photos. Well I didn't expect this to be so much fun?!! I thought this was going to be hard work! I am grateful this was one of my first individual photo shoots. The experience was nerve wracking for me,(especially since I had G with me, he was my "assistant") but he maintained calm and was inclusive of Garrett, understanding and patient. Just an all around great guy! Take a look at some of my favorite shots of the day, enjoy! <3



The mirror effect, I liked it.






Look at his eyes! Gorgeous!






Goofing around! :)

And now with Garrett! :)

This photo took my breath away when I saw it. :*)

I love Faisal's smile.

How sweet. Faisal insisted G be in the shoot with him.

Sorry ladies, Faisal is a taken man! ;)


At the end of the shoot, which was a blast, I might add. We walked around downtown, Faisal took some photos of Garrett and I! We were getting hungry so we stopped by Dodger then went to Jesse's lunch for some hot dogs, fries and pop. Faisal, being the gentleman he is, picked up the tab. I know I have said it time and time again, but I sincerely have the best friends in my life. I do not take it for granted and I appreciate every moment spent. Take care friends, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment